Welcome to the new South West CAMRA website
The Campaign for Real Ale (CAMRA) is an independent, voluntary organisation campaigning for real ale, community pubs and consumer rights. We now have over 175,000 members and have been described as the most successful consumer campaign in Europe. Visit the National CAMRA website CAMRA Home
At local level, CAMRA’s South West branches have around 10 000 members and organises events to promote real ale, including regular social activities, day trips, brewery visits etc.
Twitter / CAMRA_Official
- Sunday, 23:35 : Have you signed up to CAMRA Discourse? Why not join the conversation: discourse.camra.org.uk
- Saturday, 10:05 : Make the most of your #MildMonth event - we have promotional materials available that you can order here: ow.ly/gteS309XAil
- Saturday, 01:30 : The @savetheQH Crowdfunder, which aims to save the Queens Head in Tebworth, is now live: ow.ly/EFZb30b3pRJ pic.twitter.com/xUtv4KyauL
- Friday, 19:35 : If you've taken photos at a #communitypubsmonth event, we'd love to see them. Share them with us, and we'll RT the best!
Twitter / RDSouthWest
- Tuesday 2nd August 2016, 08:01 : NEW REVITALISATION PROJECT MEMBER SURVEY LAUNCHED camra.org.uk/home/-/asset_p…
- Friday 1st July 2016, 10:20 : RT @bathales: Delighted to announce Cornwall-based @StAustellBrew has this morning acquired @bathales bathales.com/blog/2016/07/s… pic.twitter.com/abqpWivyeZ
- Thursday 23rd June 2016, 18:28 : Cheers! Newton Abbot Cider Bar's community asset bid on course | Torquay Herald Express po.st/IcrA8r
- Monday 20th June 2016, 09:07 : Success story The Salutation Inn named best pub in Gloucestershire by CAMRA for third year running gazetteseries.co.uk/news/14566753.…